Accessibility Statement for the Deputy Ministry of Tourism
The Department of Electronic Communications is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
The Deputy Ministry of Tourism takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of its' Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Department of Electronic Communications Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Deputy Ministry of Tourism Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by:
- Phone: +357 22814854
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 286 Strovolos Avenue, Strovolos
- Postal address: PO Box 24647, 1302 Nicosia, Cyprus
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
The Department of Electronic Communications Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome Version 83 on Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Edge Version 83 on Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Internet Explorer 11 on Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Firefox Version 83 on Microsoft Windows 7/10
Accessibility of the Deputy Ministry of Tourism Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Deputy Ministry of Tourism, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Image Slider (Carousel)
- Google Maps
The Deputy Ministry of Tourismself-assessed/ self-evaluated the accessibility of its' Website.
Formal Approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
- The Deputy Ministry of Tourism
- The Department of Information Technology Services
This statement was created on 4 June 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.